I’ve danced as a Paramedic, Firefighter, Teacher, Student, Herbalist, Creator, ShadowTracker & Visionary; Bringing marginalized Wellness worlds together.
- EMT-Paramedic (graduated from Broome Community College with Associates Degree in Paramedic Science. ‘02
- 2 years Paramedic Crew Chief experience in high call volume EMS agencies.)’02-’04
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing from Binghamton University. (NY) Spring ‘09
- Graduate of Northeast School of Botanical Medicine (Ithaca NY) Oct ‘09. Had been working with herbal medicine since ‘96 informally.
- Began Human Design experiment in 2011 and Gene Key contemplations in 2014.
- Working in event based Medical Teams since 2012, hired as Medical & Safety Lead since 2016 in various iterations for various events around the Northeast US. (Unifier Festival, PermaJam, Portal Burn, Spirit Fire Festival, Rites if Spring & Forest Dance are some of the events she has supported.
- Teaching herbal medicine making, plant identification, western energetics & eastern ayvetics (Doshas). Emergency Holistic Medicine & herbal first aid since 2015
- Firefighter (Interior training with SCBA) ‘99-’01 with East Maine Fire Department (NY)
- Incident Command Training 2001; in-the-field experience as EMT-Paramedic.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS Cert) 2003
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS Cert) 2003
- EMT Clinical Instructor for Broome County NY ‘99-‘04.
- Tutored microbiology, chemistry & anatomy & physiology at Broome Community College: ‘01 & ‘08
*She currently holds no active certifications or licensures (by Choice). Feel invited to ask her why if you feel so inclined.